The banquet will
be held on Sunday,
October 30th, at 1:00pm. The cost is $60 per person and
includes all applicable taxes, gratuities, and service charges.Ticket orders
should be sent in no later than October 20, 2011. You must have a convention
membership in order to attend the banquet.
Please use the appropriate form
to purchase your ticket(s):
For purchases via credit card
or PayPal, please
use the online banquet
For payment by check via U.S. Mail please download the
and others who desire to purchase a table for 10 should contact our Events Coordinator,
Peggy Rae Sapienza, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tickets
will also be on sale at Registration all day Wednesday and Thursday and until
Noon on Friday.
All meals will consist of:
- A variety of salad greens topped with tomato, cucumbers and julienne carrots,
served with a choice of dressings
- Entrée – Your entrée choices are:
- Grilled California Tri-Tip, marinated and sliced,
served with freshly-made, creamy, garlic mashed potatoes and an herb au jus
- Marin Miso Halibut, served with a sake-ginger beurre
- Vegetable Wellington, consisting of grilled vegetables,
layered with aged Swiss cheese wrapped in a fresh puff pastry
- Chocolate Hazelnut Torte, a decadent chocolate torte, studded with hazelnuts,
on a decorated plate
- Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, or tea
Wines will be available for purchase by the bottle,
and there will be a cash bar.
Food allergies and/or other dietary restrictions:
Please note that the dessert contains hazelnuts.
If you have food allergies or other dietary restrictions, please let us
know by October 20, 2011 by emailing our Events Coordinator at email@example.com.
For those wishing to attend only the
Seating will be provided at the back of the room. Entry
will be at approximately 2:30 pm or when the banquet is over, whichever is earlier.
The Dealers Room will be open for one half hour after the
banquest ends - a great chance to pick up books by the winners.